In my opinion Prof. Dr. Jan Gödeke is an incredible surgeon. He is a professional but also funny physician, who always seems to be in the hospital. I am very happy with my result and thankful for all his organizational work around my pectus surgery.
Some of my memories from surgery & hospital:
- Prof. Dr. Gödeke is a very good surgeon of pectus deformities. He has lot of experience, was always positive and smiling that created a safety and trust.
- Prof. Dr. Gödeke did perfect teaching around chest wall deformities, the best I ever got in different clinics in Germany.
- The team was very supportive. Nurses and physiotherapists 24/7. They were helping on daily activities as well to make first steps after surgery.
- The team was acting like my family helping me in every situation. They know about all my problems.
- Appropriate pain management. Don't worry about extreme pain.
- Excellent follow up, even telemedical!
- Old but nice hospital. All I needed for surgery and recovery.