Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

Please do your research and reach out to former patients before using Dr. Miller. He is dishonest and unethical.
Summer of 2020 had all my records sent to Dr. Miller and he personally called and told me not only did I need a redo, but a chest wall expansion. Before surgery I reached out to several patients that he performed this procedure on and none of them were happy with their results. I told Dr. Miller what other patients were saying and I was skeptical, but he was reassuring that I would have a different result because I was going into this healthy and they had other issues.
Went through with the surgery and he reassured me that I had a lot more room and it was successful. I told Dr. Miller at my six month follow-up that my breathing was worse after surgery and my chest looked worse. He showed me on the CT scan my new HI 5.
He wanted to see me back at the one year mark with all new test. Things weren’t measuring up and at the one year mark I had new testing and got two other opinions and that’s when I learned the truth. I never needed a chest wall expansion and never met criteria for it. My new Dr told me that Dr. Miller’s CT scan wasn’t supporting a HI 5 and wasn’t taken down to the lowest level. Dr Miller lied. Went into surgery with a HI 7 and at the one year my HI 11. My ribs and sternum are floating and chest is unstable. I will need extensive surgery to fix his mess that he called successful.
A doctor from Cleveland clinic said, he has never seen anything like this and Dr. Miller has been dismissed from three different hospitals and is doing sloppy work. I encourage you to look up his medical license and see for yourself. He loses privileges from hospitals and a few months later shows up at a new one. I have no clue how Dr Miller still has a medical license. There’s a Facebook group with only his patients ( The Miller Experience ) and a lot of heartbreaking stories. All I can say is please do your research.

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or