enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
Past and present, we all want to hear your story.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Insurance questions

Insurance questions 2 years 2 months ago #6374

• Jared
  • Jared's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 1
I thought I'd check and see if anyone had any suggestions for someone uninsured looking to get short term insurance for PE surgery. I live in GA (U.S.).

So long story short, I havent been diagnosed, but I have an apt this wed. with a thoracic surgeon. I would be VERY surprised if I dont have PE. That being said I've known about PE for less than a week, and although I've been researching like mad, I'm still kinda in the dark.

Anyways, I'm shopping around for insurance and was just wondering if anyone else has been in my shoes (Getting short term insurance soley for PE surgery). Dr. Js office said they dont have any problems with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so I called them. Only problem is open enrollment being over, I could only get on a 90 day plan. They had some good plans and assuming I have a haller index of 3.5 or greater, it shouldnt be a problem them covering the surgery, but Dr J has a waiting list of 2-3 mos. so I could be dropped before surgery.

IHC had affordable plans for actually 12 mos, but no out of pocket caps, so I could be paying a good bit more when it's all said and done...

Anyways, I know there are a lot of variables, but if anyone has any ideas/input that would be great as I'm hoping to get insured asap.

Thanks!
~jared
The following user(s) said Thank You: ohhoon

Insurance questions 4 months 3 weeks ago #8843

Hi Jared, there are many healthcare insurance plans available which you can look for. I will rather suggest you to take the assistance of some expert insurance agent who can guide you in selecting the best possible insurance plan for yourself. There are even many websites available on the internet which can help you to look for a different insurance plan that too with an affordable price.
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Login | Register