enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum Shutting Down?!?

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 3 weeks ago #8991

Thank you nolij! And oh yes! I can't believe I forgot www.reddit.com/r/PectusExcavatum derp. My mind was on the Carinatum lol. Maybe we could make a subreddit for prior pectus.com forum users...haha. Www.reddit.com/r/pectusforum ....something of that sort! :silly: And smart idea!! haha if it does seem to get too complex. We will figure out a way to keep us pectus peeps in the know! If it all goes down on April 1 of course :(

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 3 weeks ago #8992

• RFuerst
  • RFuerst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 2
Malfanana, I just sent you a message. Im having moderate asymmetrical of my PC repaired with Miller mid April and I would love to talk to you and potentially see your result pictures. Im a bit nervous to go through with a full ravitch.

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 3 weeks ago #8993

• dh66
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 7
I can't see this as being an April fool's prank on a site that's as professional as this one is, but maybe I'm missing something, and to be clear, it's not saying it's totally closing, it will still provide information, news and progress central to Pectus. I would prepare for the forum's closure around being able to post like this, but keep an open mind to the possibility that the people that maintain this site see the value of keeping it open and decide against closing it.

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 2 weeks ago #9002

Hi , where did you have the surgery..also how much did it cost? Im from canada and im looking for good surgeons and im willing to travel to get my pc fixed..also do you know if they fix the ribs too?..some of my ribs are popping out as well and i was wondering if they can fix it at the hospital you went.can you show some before/after pics? My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if the forum is shutting down..thank you :)

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 2 weeks ago #9006

April 1st, 2019 and it appears the Forum is still up. I am just curious why we have not heard from moderator, administrator, or coordinator on this.....Just curious. I would have thought that if this was the case, Forum shutting down, that we would have heard from them and/or if this was not true, I would have thought they would have posted something on this as well.

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 2 weeks ago #9007

No idea whether it's true this forum is shutting down, but I thought it would be a shame for members to lose contact with each other. I think it's a bit of a weird April fools prank, so I decided to create a website quickly in case it does!

Not trying to steal members, only trying to help in case it does shut down.

The forum will be getting better over the next few weeks depending on how many members join. I also need to approve memberships to avoid all the spam we had in the previous forum, I'll aim to do this within 24hrs.

www.pectus-support.com

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 2 weeks ago #9009

• RFuerst
  • RFuerst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 2

Jlittleton wrote: April 1st, 2019 and it appears the Forum is still up. I am just curious why we have not heard from moderator, administrator, or coordinator on this.....Just curious. I would have thought that if this was the case, Forum shutting down, that we would have heard from them and/or if this was not true, I would have thought they would have posted something on this as well.

They probably have to manually turn off the forum potion of the website if it is true, and its still morning. But yeah honestly if this is an april fools joke its not in very good taste lol

Forum Shutting Down?!? 1 month 2 weeks ago #9010

Totally agree.
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Login | Register