enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for friends of the old website PDSG

Looking for friends of the old website PDSG 3 months 2 days ago #8940

Hi everyone,
In case you didn't know, the old site, Pectus Deformities Support Group, pectusinfo.com is no longer working.
I was an active member of it for a long time and it helped tremendously. I shared a lot of information with others and want to contact them again.

To the old members: I was the one who posted a document from the CHKD that said that you must not inhale during the CT scan. And many used the document to inform their doctors so that they could get a correct Haller index to get their insurance to approve the surgery.

There are two people whom I communicated with a lot that I'd like to reach. Did anybody know, strawberry_fields? I actually met him at Dr. LoSasso's office.
The other was Techdude, but he also previously used the name BlazingFire. I communicated with him a lot, giving him tips on getting the medical tests.
Both of them were nussed by LoSasso, 2010 and 2012 respectively.

Looking for friends of the old website PDSG 2 months 3 weeks ago #8970

Randy would know, I will ask him

Looking for friends of the old website PDSG 2 months 2 weeks ago #8998

Randy do you know how to contact them?

Looking for friends of the old website PDSG 2 months 2 weeks ago #9003

Alvin and I have been texting on this issue. I had no luck locating this guy. I suggested to Alvin to post here as he did. With the board closing we no longer have a hub of communication

Randy.
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Login | Register