enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please do not post medical images with names visible on them. This includes x-rays, CT scans, or MRIs. Besides being a HIPAA violation, it may put you at risk for fraud.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgCommunityAcymailing_jomsocial has a deprecated constructor in /home/pectus/public_html/plugins/community/acymailing_jomsocial/acymailing_jomsocial.php on line 9
  • Page:

TOPIC: How long did it take to get a consultation?

How long did it take to get a consultation? 2 weeks 6 days ago #7761

• teejay
  • teejay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 0
I’ve been trying to contact the CHKD Nuss Center for several weeks now to no avail. I’ve left a voicemail, submitted an online request, tried calling to no response... is this normal? I want to get the ball rolling but I’m not sure what I should be reasonably expecting in terms of wait time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long did it take to get a consultation? 2 weeks 1 day ago #7781

Hi Teejay,

Sometimes it can take their office staff a while to get back with you. I would suggest to keep trying to call them a couple times throughout the day until someone is able to answer your call. Once you talk to them, they are friendly and should be able to schedule a consultation within a month or so.

Good luck and keep us posted!
-Dan

How long did it take to get a consultation? 6 days 12 hours ago #7830

• teejay
  • teejay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 0
Sorry for the delayed response! They never did get back to me but eventually I got someone on the phone. Moved on to the next step of ordering tests through my PCP which in itself was a bit of a mess. I'm really seeing to a further extent how uneducated doctors seem to be about pectus excavatum (not like I didn't already know that from growing up with it).

How long did it take to get a consultation? 4 days 1 hour ago #7838

Glad to hear you finally got in touch with the Nuss Center. Keep us updated!

-Dan

• Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cron Job Starts