enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mayo in MN

Mayo in MN 7 months 2 weeks ago #8742

• Qtrroy
  • Qtrroy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 0
Does anyone know if there are any doctors at Mayo in Rochester, MN that are experienced in adult PE correction?

Mayo in MN 7 months 1 week ago #8746

You can go under the heading "SUREONS" on this web page and type in the location you are wanting information on places and surgeons. There is a Christopher Moir at Mayo in Rochester, MN who does adults up to 25 years old. Of course there are others in Phoenix, AZ Mayo clinic at are very well known for doing Adults with PE like Dawn Jarogzewsk ( know at Dr. J), David Notrica MD and Lisa McMahow. But can contact Mayo in Rochester for more information. Good Luck..

Mayo in MN 7 months 1 week ago #8762

• Qtrroy
  • Qtrroy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 0
Looks like I will need to go to Phoenix. Did anyone have concerns about having the tests done locally? I'm in North Dakota and I'm not to confident that the tests will be done properly here. Right now I'm waiting to hear about an opening but I'm hoping that the entire process can be completed by the end of the year for insurance purposes.

Mayo in MN 7 months 3 days ago #8813

There are a few doctors in Minneapolis that do the nuss and ravitch procedure. Dr. Daniel Saltzman is the doctor I'm going to have correct my pectus. He won't work on adults over the age of 24 though.

Mayo in MN 7 months 1 day ago #8823

I believe once you are told what is needed for tests, it would possibly be easier to have everything (tests) done locally, would save you time and money. Once the tests are completed, then you should submit what is needed to your insurance for coverage and benefit information. I am not that familiar with what services are available in North Dakota, but I live in South Dakota and I believe Sanford Health Systems are outstanding, in my opinion, I believe they have services in ND. Good Luck!
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Cron Job Starts