enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please do not post medical images with names visible on them. This includes x-rays, CT scans, or MRIs. Besides being a HIPAA violation, it may put you at risk for fraud.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgCommunityAcymailing_jomsocial has a deprecated constructor in /home/pectus/public_html/plugins/community/acymailing_jomsocial/acymailing_jomsocial.php on line 9
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nuss procedure and calisthenics

Nuss procedure and calisthenics 2 weeks 4 days ago #7767

I may be getting the nuss procedure and I was wondering how long it will take me to get back to doing push-ups, pull-ups, and dips etc.
I am 13 years old, male.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nuss procedure and calisthenics 5 days 14 hours ago #7836

Hi bud i am 10 weeks out and into gym scene pretty well. I can honestly tell you that it will take a while. At 10 weeks you cant pick yourself up on your arms at all.. Im thinking in my mind close to 6 months is where you might get closer to the goal of body weight exercise. The Dr's say 6 weeks but that completely rubbish. Ive even hear a Dr say you can resume exercises 4days after surgery and i would love to see any one exercise so soon not let alone get out of the bed alone after 4 days.. Best of luck

Sheldon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds