enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
Introduce yourself to the iPectus Community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS

THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS 6 months 1 week ago #8775

Jumping to conclusions in an anti-scientifical way is not science, really.

You quote studies that are not related to what you are trying to assert...

Yes PE may be correlated to other disfunctions and yes a global postural correction may help, but it nowhere removes PE from the equation.
I personally have been an athlete and studied yoga breathing and lyric singing and global postural correction and PE-related breathing techniques and I have corrected my malocclusion and I even gave a try to those Incel-facial exercise: those all help. None of those and not even ALL OF THOSE TOGETHER can cure or prevent Pectus.
It's nonsense.

THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS 6 months 1 week ago #8776

By the way: as far as we know, Pectus Excavatum was a thing even in ancient egypt.

THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS 6 months 1 week ago #8777

Ok so 40 percent of PE is tracible geneticly, 22 is shown in the first decade, so 78 percent is shown in teenage hood and 60 percent there is no genetic backround. The conclusion in the doctor world is the cause is unknown. You got PE since birth, your family had PE, somebody had rib flare PE or PC. My did not you are those at 40 percent, I am in those 60 percent. But even you parenta or grandparents were with me in those 60 percent and they if they knuw could prevented the PE degeneration with proper diet, and respiratory development.If you change your breathing in 24/7, change your diet and other I believe that future generatins would not have PE in your family, 1-2 generations. Diet affects us in many many ways. I started doing mewind at age 25 and got 40 percent PE recovery. If i was 10 and started doing mewing, I would have straight teeth and no PE. I am giving a very wide picture here.yoga is ok, but breath trough your nose, not the mouth

THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS 6 months 1 week ago #8782

Mewing isn't even a thing.
It's just a fancy trend among incels, stemming from some british doctor who tried to put a label on a few selected and misinterpreted excercises that actors and singers usually perform...

Anyway if it gives a boost in confidence, I don't see the point in not practicing it.
Just do not be delusional about it healing pectus...

THE CAUSE OF PECTUS EXCAVATUM = ORTHOTROPICS 6 months 1 week ago #8786

Time will show
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Cron Job Starts