enzh-CNfrdeitjaparuestr

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
24 Mar 2019
Forums are now in read only mode. Please read more to see alternative options.
Read More...
Introduce yourself to the iPectus Community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays???

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6491

I have been to five different hospitals and they all tell me nothing is wrong with my xrays and refuse to look at my back. My left side is pushing forward and my right side is going backwards. The back of my left chest is pushed up five inches father then my right. It is getting worse everyday, my muscles are tearing putting me a ton of pain. I can not stand up, when I try I fall over, and it is painful for me to lay down and sit in a chair. You can see my bottom of my left side pushing in front of my spine when I turn to my side, and for my right side it is going backwards. Does anybody know any hospitals or surgeons that I can go to.

-06-06-5.jpg[/attachment]

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6492

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6493

Really tough to see in photos. You shouldn't be falling over?! You should see an orthopedic doctor or then see a physical therapist.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6494

look at when I'm turned to the side you can see my left pushing forward and my right pushing backwards clearly every time from both sides.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6495

• C123
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank You's Rec'd: 19
Your back looks almost perfectly straight on your pictures. It doesn't look like there's any bigger problem with your spine. If you think there is a problem with your muscles, an x-ray is not the right diagnostic measure to evaluate that. See an orthopedic doctor and let him look at your actual back, not pictures of it ;)

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6496

nothing is wrong with my spine its my chest and my muscles. you can see my left side pushing forward in front of my spine

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6497

• C123
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I can't see anything pushing forward on these pictures. If there is a problem with your chest, post some pictures of your chest, not your back. I really can't see anything unusual on the pictures you posted.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6498

you cant see the muscle sticking out backwards on my right side ?? i cant use any muscle on my left side .they dont look symmetrical

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6499

• C123
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
On the third picture it looks like your right schoulder blade might be protruding a little bit more than the left one. That's not unusual. Most of us aren't perfectly symmetrical. Neither on the front side, nor on the back side. If you have functional problems with your muscles, as mentioned above, you should see an orthopedist.

Hospital tells me nothing is wrong with my xrays??? 2 years 2 months ago #6500

look when I am turned to the side in the pictures in the post, . thats when you can see how much my left is actually pushed in front of my spine well my right is pushing backwards, my right goes back way more then my left.It is in my lower back all up through to my and my neck , reason I fall over when I try and stand
  • Page:
Moderators: ipectusRandy
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Cron Job Starts